of a computer virus
If you suspect or confirm that your computer is infected with a computer virus...
- The computer runs slower than usual
- The computer stops responding, or locks up frequently
- The computer crashes, and then restarts every few minutes
- Applications on the computer do not work correctly
- Disks or disk drives are inaccessible
- You cannot print items correctly
- You see unusual error messages
- You see distorted menus and dialog boxes
Us! 1800 280 440
A form of spyware that displays unwanted advertisements on your computer
Malware is a generic term used for any program designed to infect a computer. Includes computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and also spyware. The program gathers information about a computer user without permission
Software that collects and records personal information without the knowledge or informed consent of the user and reports such data back to a third party
A form of malware that is used to create a back door or hole in your security system. This is then used to install Adware, Spyware, and Viruses.
A form of malware that is self replicating and can often lead to poor system performance and even the loss of data. Usually capable of causing great harm to files or other programs on the same computer.